Kiki van Dam Photography, located at Hamlaan 4, 3451RG, Vleuten is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Address: Hamlaan 4, 3451RG, Vleuten
Personal Data We Process
Kiki van Dam Photography processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Bank account number
Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
- Kiki van Dam Photography processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Analyzing your behavior on the website to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences
- Kiki van Dam Photography also processes personal data if we are legally obligated to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Kiki van Dam Photography does not make decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals based on automated processing. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without human intervention. Kiki van Dam Photography uses the following computer programs or systems:Retention of Personal Data
Kiki van Dam Photography does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We follow the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Sharing Personal Data with Third PartiesKiki van Dam Photography does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. Kiki van Dam Photography remains responsible for these processing activities.Cookies and Similar Technologies We Use
- I process your name, address, place of residence, date of birth, telephone number, email, and other data necessary to provide my services to you optimally. This includes special personal data that I process by taking photos of you and contact details of your wedding planner. I keep this data for 1 year.
- To manage your order, I will keep your name, delivery address, billing address, email, telephone number, purchase history, and payment data for up to 7 years after the conclusion of our agreement. I do this for the purpose of executing and, if necessary, amending the agreement.
- I use a portfolio on my website and social media channels to showcase previous work to potential clients. I process your name and photos when you have given your consent to this when entering into the agreement. I keep these photos for my own archive. You can always email me with a request to remove these.
- For invoicing and financial administration, I process your name, any company name, billing address, email, bank details, and outstanding balance. Without this data, I cannot process your payment. I need this data for the execution of the agreement. According to a legal obligation of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration, I am required to keep these data for 7 years. After this period, I will delete this data
When you first visited our website, we informed you about these cookies and asked for your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser to no longer store cookies. You can also delete any information previously stored via your browser's settings.Access, Correction, or Deletion of Personal Data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Kiki van Dam Photography, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and citizen service number (BSN) for your privacy protection. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, to your request.
Kiki van Dam Photography also wants to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: Link to Dutch Data Protection Authority's complaint formHow We Secure Personal Data
Kiki van Dam Photography takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.